Registration Guidelines (Overseas)
Deadline for Registration
~ 1 October (Sun), 2023
- KUA 2023 will be held offline and online registration can only be offered to overseas international participants.
Complimentary registration is offered for online.
- International participants are eligible for online or offline registration.
The online registration fee will be charged free. The offline registration fee will be charged below figure.
- If registered online, you may only access (live) the Plenary Sessions and the Semi Live Surgery through our website, and download the abstract book.
- Following pre-registration, you will receive a registration confirmation via e-mail. If not, please contact the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Method of Payment
- Registration will be confirmed upon the receipt of payment.
- Payment in US dollars will ONLY be accepted by the following methods.
1) Credit Card
- Participants can pay the registration rates with a credit card.
- The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard, JCB, and American Express.
2) Wire Transfer
- Please note that the transfer must be made under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- The confirmation Letter will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants. Any balances should be paid on-site to complete registration.
- A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required if registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
THE KOREAN UROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
|Name of Bank
20, SEJONG-DAERO 9-GIL, JUNG-GU, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (04513)
- All registration fees must be paid only in KRW or USD by credit card or bank transfer. Personal checks and bank drafts will not be accepted.
Only Visa, Master, JCB and AMEX cards can be accepted. (For the AMEX card, Please inform us 4 digit numbers on your card.)
A copy of the receipt of the bank transfer should be sent via e-mail to the Congress Secretariat. Please note that registrants are responsible for all bank charges.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation can be made via e-mail(email@example.com) and must be confirmed by the secretariat.
- Cancelling registration by phone is NOT accepted.
- To transfer registration fee to another is not allowed.
Cancellation an Refung Policy
|2023.10.02 ~ 2023.10.15
※ Please note that refund period times for the KUA 2023 are Korea Standard Time (KST) GMT +9.
The Korean Urological Association (KUA)
KUA 2023 Secretariat